Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 842: Early

Getting ready for church is always pretty chaotic and crazy.  It just is.

But this morning, things went pretty smoothly.

And we got to church five minutes early.  Not five minutes late.  Not just barely on time.  FIVE minutes EARLY.

That's a big deal.

And there was a moment of peace, just sitting there listening to prelude music.

Joyful Moment.

And then Baby B spent the remainder of the meeting pelting those around us with anything and everything he could get his hands on.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that last longer than just a moment!

2 comments:

Linda said...

HOORAY!!! That's a major accomplishment for a family of 3 younguns! (arriving early, not the pelting :)

My JM is that the I was very happy with the lesson I taught in Relief Society. Lots of discussion and ideas about the temple and family history work were shared.

Cheryl said...

I wish I could have been there!