Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 845: Graduate

Today was Little M's preschool program/graduation.

It was adorable.

Of course, he was the only one who kept his hands firmly stuck in his pockets, rather than doing all the actions to the songs.  But he knew every word.  And it was a Joyful Moment watching him and all of his friends perform.


His cute class.  Can you spot his sweet smile?

Baby B's Joyful Moment were the side-by-side bowls of Cheetos and Oreos during the class picnic.  Orange fingers and a black-cookie face.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are so exciting you don't care what it does to your skin!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I must be blind; I canNOT tell which smile belongs to Little M. I really can't...

My HH came home from yet another trip... And has to leave again tomorrow. So my JM's are just enjoying having him next to me.

Cheryl said...

He's the one on the far right, smiling a big cheesy grin right at the camera. They are pretty small, in all fairness. (c:

I'm glad you get to see each other sometimes!

Linda said...

I can't wait to see that cheesy grin in real life!