Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 843: What Do You Do? You Swim...

That's applicable on so many levels right now.

But tonight we did, quite literally, swim.  For Family Home Evening.

The kids have been wanting to go for ages.  I have not been wanting to go for ages.  I know many pregnant women love swimming.  I despise it while pregnant.

Fortunately, Baby B was content to just sit on the wall next to me for the majority of the time.  That was a Joyful Moment.

The older two had an absolute blast exploring all over the pool with HH.  A Joyful Moment to watch.

And then we picked up some gourmet licorice on the way home because I was craving it.  And that was a Joyful Moment for us all.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and gourmet licorice!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What is gourmet licorice? Souns wonderful!

My JM was having your little sis and her HH plant some flowers in our yard for FHE. A JM in every way.