Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 859: Our Most Frequent Guest

That would be HH's brother.  He's been going to a school located on the other side of us.  So, he stop in for a visit every time he leaves, or returns home.  It's been nice.

We're very proud of him for graduating (MBA), but we're a little sad because he will no longer have occasion to stop by.

However, we are very much enjoying his visit now!

He met us at a baseball game tonight (photo will have to come later b/c our guest room doubles as my computer room and HH's computer doesn't make it as easy to upload my photos.  Or, even to post my posts.



So, I'll keep this brief.  The arrival of this super fun uncle was the Joyful Moment for everyone here!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that everyone can agree on!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wish I were there to listen to oldies with all of you! :)

My JM was playing with Wyatt this evening. He was a lot of fun. Time with grandkids is precious. :) I can't wait to be with your kids next week!

Cheryl said...

Mom--(c: Me too!