Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 894: Memoriable Day

Actually, we didn't really do anything major.  It was a pretty chill day.

But we got to hang out with my parents and that made it great.

My mom helped me pick out some fabrics for a couple projects and totally loving the fabrics was a definite Joyful Moment.

My dad fixed our grill (which we didn't know was broken when I got the ribs all rubbed and ready to go).  Turning off the oven and going to back to Plan A (grilled ribs) was a big Joyful Moment, too.


And watching a whole lot of this going on was probably the best Joyful Moment.  It's seriously so great to watch my dad play with my children.  It just makes my heart smile.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that make your heart smile!

1 comment:

Linda said...

My joys today included playing teakettle and madlibs, eating yummy ribs, and spending time with each one of you!