Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 856: Another Graduation

Tonight was the annual Suzuki Graduation Recital.


This year Sweet P and Little M both got to participate.  They are both in this photo.  Good luck finding them.  It was kind of frustrating to watch Sweet P get pushed further and further back as each round of newer violinists joined the fray.

But they sounded beautiful and it was definitely a good experience for them both.

And a Joyful Moment for the proud parents.

Not so much of a Joyful Moment for Baby B, though.  He was more than a little restless.  Poor HH ended up having to chase him all over the back as I tried to get photos and video.

For the record, I offered HH the documentary job--he chose toddler-chasing.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments where you get to stay front and center!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

for the record..I found both of them in the picture in less then 20 secs! Awesome.

Cheryl said...

Mel--You are awesome! It probably took me about that long to find Sweet P!

Linda said...

It took me at least twice as long as it took Mel. She IS awesome, isn't she? (Nice that they are in the center of your photo and close to each other in the photo. You're awesome!)

My JM today was visiting my uncle and his family and visiting my mom's GREAT visiting teacher, and thinking about my wonderful mom who would have been 89 tomorrow. She's always been awesome too.