Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 857: More Normal

Today was another good day.  Where I felt like a "normal" human being, for the most part.  Well, as normal as one can get with a watermelon in place of where one's belly used to be.

My yoga instructor is out of town, which is always kind of sad and disappointing.  So, imagine my Joyful Moment when I arrived and learned that one of my good friends was today's sub.  And she did great!  It was a really nice class--exactly what I needed.

Then I learned that Sweet P ran a mile in 8:25 at school this morning.  Being the proud, running mama I am that was a Joyful Moment for me for sure!

And then the owner of the violin shop in town told me he wasn't going to charge me anything for the extra month that we've kept Little M's violin (past the end of our year rental).  He knew in advance that we'd be returning it late--I didn't want to bump him up to the next size just before all of these recitals.  But, our original agreement had included a late fee.  Being told that any sort of fee is waived is always a Joyful Moment.

Helping Little M prepare and then deliver a great Family Home Evening lesson tonight (on Choosing the Right) was another Joyful Moment.

And then a sweet little heart-to-heart with Sweet P right at bed time.  Another Joyful Moment.


And, of course, being just one month away from my due date is yet another exciting Joyful Moment!

Wishing you all exciting Joyful Moments!

3 comments:

Linda said...

only a month to go! The end (or beginning) is in sight! HURRAY. That also means it's getting closer to when we get to visit you!

My JM's today were spending time with your big sis and her kids. Today's temperature was upper 80's and her baby was cast-less so he had fun in our wading pool, as did his siblings. And Grandma had fun watching!

Linda said...

And I am more impressed than I can say about Sweet P's time!

Cheryl said...

Yes! And how fun to be able to see that little guy finally free from his cast (if only for a bit)!