Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 895: Bedroom Complete!

Well, probably complete-ish.

But my mom and I (okay, pretty much my mom) sewed pillow cases for the body pillows on our bed today.  HH and I had been unable to find covers in a color that matched the rest of the room.  And I knew my mom would be more than up to the task.  They look so great!  And I am happy.  My back was hurting so I was less than helpful, so a great big thanks to my mama for making them for us.

Now I need to get another "after" picture, so you can see the lamps too.  They're pretty.

We also had more Joyful Moments just hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.  And they came to yoga with me this morning.  I'm not sure if that was a Joyful Moment for them, or not. (c:  But they want to go back on Thursday, so it must have been okay.

We had the whole clan for Little M's violin lesson this morning.  That was kind of crowded, but certainly fun.

And then we split in half to watch the kids at TaeKwonDo.  More good times.  Joyful Moment times.

And a fun game to end this long and busy day.

Joyful Moments galore.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments galore!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Our joyful day began with listening to violin practice from 2 budding violinists, followed by power yoga, tai kwan do, more yummy food, ticket to ride.