Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 1142: Remember Who You Are

We met up with some friends at a local "play center"--you know, the kind with all of the fun stuff to play on, in, and around.  The kids had a blast and it's not far from our house and I've been contemplating it for a while, so watching them have a blast and get some good exercise and all get along together clinched the deal--we bought a membership.  The kids were excited beyond belief when I told them.  I'm pretty sure they'll be asking to go just about every day now...(:

I didn't have the camera, so you don't get a picture, but Darling A had her first go in a baby swing today.  She mostly just wanted to eat the swing, but she also gave some pretty good giggles and it was stinkin' adorable.

Tonight I went to the temple.  First time ever without HH.  He stayed home with the kids while I went with a couple girl friends.

It was so what I needed.  My mind has been in overdrive this week, trying to sort through some stuff, so the opportunity to sit in the peace and quiet was so wonderful.  And as I sat there, I was reminded that I truly am a daughter of God, and of all the amazing blessings and privileges I have been promised as such.  Everything seems so overwhelming, confusing, and frustrating right now, but I (along with everyone else on this earth) was destined for greatness and this is all a part of that learning process.

Plus, it was great to visit with my friends all the was there and back.

No comments: