Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 1150: Linus Without His Blankie

It finally happened.

Baby B left his "chunk sheet" at the chiropractor's office last night.  And we didn't realize until the office was closed.  It was rough.  He was so sad.

But, reuniting the two of them this morning was really sweet.

It also made us realize that it is time to start sort of weaning him from chunk sheet.  At least, it's not allowed to leave his room any more.  Which means, it can no longer be my crutch for getting him to behave when we go to the gym, grocery store, bank, church, etc.

Be strong.

Speaking of strong, my back still hurts.  Which is sad.  But, I was able to do a really light run on the treadmill this morning.  I think that actually helped it a bit, but then I undid whatever good that did by coming home and vacuuming.

Genius.

Oh well.  While I was stretching after the run, I bumped into a friend and one thing led to another and now I get to do a fitness consult for her tomorrow!  Super fun for me because I get to do something with what I studied in college and I just love doing these.  Unfortunately for her, she'll get what she pays for (nothing) because it's been a couple of years since college and I'm not certified.  But, I always jump at the chance to do this for a friend and it's been a little while since my last one.  So, I'm pretty pumped about that.

In other news, Baby B had Darling A seriously busting a gut tonight as I got her dressed in her pj's.  He is seriously the best at getting her to laugh that hard and it just melts my heart every time.  It is so stinkin' cute to watch!

No comments: