Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 1153: Cloves in The Beef Stew

I know, I thought it sounded weird, too.  But, it actually ended up being pretty tasty.

Which was good because we sort of had some last minute dinner guests.  By my own doing, of course. It was a super fun night.  And fun to share it with friends.

All in all, it was a pretty good day.  Baby B didn't run off at all--not when we were getting in the car to go to church, nor when we were rounding everyone up to get back into the car to come home from church.  So, that was a huge bonus for the day.

And the van stopped sliding just before we were out on the open road, so I didn't get us all killed on the way to church.

Like I said, all in all, it was a pretty good day.

But, I am sooooo ready for the early Spring that groundhog promised us.

1 comment:

Linda said...

OH MY! Thank goodness!