Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 1131: A Year And A Half Is Too Long

I did a Boot Camp class today.  Haven't done that since I was about 5 weeks pregnant with Darling A.  Let me tell you, it was rough.

And yet awesome.

I need to be more powerful and adding that into my weekly routine is definitely going to help.  Super excited about that.

Even though I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

The rest of today was pretty chill.  HH took himself completely off of the strong pain meds and just took Advil so he could drive himself to therapy this morning, and then to work.  So, we actually had a normal day around here.  I like having HH home, but it was nice to get back to our routine.

Sweet P and Little M went straight to some friends' house right after school and Darling A took a long nap, so Baby B and I had a lot of quality time together this afternoon.  Pretty sure he really needed that, so I'm glad it could happen.

And, I think I've finally broken through the brick wall I've been hitting up against for so long as far as finally moving forward.  That's pretty dang exciting.

No comments: