Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 1157: More Time

I already posted about rearranging my schedule to be more accommodating of Darling A's.  I had no idea what a difference it would make in my life.  For the better.  I feel like I have so much more time now.  Although, with trying to really let people into my life, it hasn't been hard to fill.

Today was really great though.  While Darling A napped after we returned home from the gym, Baby B and I spent some fun time together.  We even turned on some Disney songs and danced in the kitchen.  It was so fun and so special to giggle and twirl together.

Then, a friend picked him up for a play date at her house--just as Darling A was waking up.  So, she and I got to spend some one on one time together as well.  It was so fun.  She was excited to have my undivided attention, even though she was just eating, as it seems she spends most of her time.  And then she had a great time trying to crawl under and around my legs over and over again while I had a nice chat with my sister.

And I made Asian Lettuce wraps for dinner for the first time ever.  They were not nearly as much work as I'd always thought and they were SO yummy!  And I am kind of proud of myself.  Again.

No comments: