Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 1151: My Baby

We had a little play date today.  It was nice because Baby B loves to have his friends over and these two played really well together.  Until they both wanted the same book.  But, we survived. :)  And it was nice because his friend's mama is pregnant, so I was glad to be able to give her a little break.  And while they were playing so nicely, it was kind of a break for me too.  Win-win.

After she left, Baby B and I spent a long time making a puzzle together.  It has 24 pieces, so this meant that we did it about a hundred times.  But, it was fun just to spend some quiet time together and watch his skills grow.  And here him tell himself, "There I go!" every time he put two pieces together.

Baby B just wasn't in the mood to share any books with anyone today.
And tonight Darling A and I spent some bonding time on the floor.  Holding her is pretty painful with my back and I really miss enjoying our snuggle times.  But, it was fun to play together on the floor.  She is SO giggly and I love it!

And I know it's been a while since I've posted any Joyful Moments related to food--tonight I added parmesan crisps to this recipe.  And in that moment all was right with the world.

No comments: