Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 34: Daddy Dearest

I'm beyond blessed to be very close to both of my parents. So, I'm sure this won't be the last of my Joyful Moments brought on by one of them.

Today it was a kind and loving thought emailed to me by my dad. I recently expressed some doubts about my appearance on another blog and he responded in the cute, sweet way only he can.

And it completely made my day. It was one of those Joyful Moments that just keeps on providing Joyful Moments each time I think about it.

I love my dad.

And another tiny Joyful Moment while we took the hospital tour tonight and I saw the awesome "Nutrition Room" that's full of food and snacks and open 24/7. No more starving during my hospital stay!!

Wishing you Joyful Moments that keep on giving Joyful Moments.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't wait to read what he wrote. Thanks, Cheryl. I hope he reads what you wrote here.

My joy today is ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which I now know I have never appreciated as much as I should have. For the first time in 4 1/2 days we are in a home that is warm and has working lights, stove, refrigerator, freezer, washer, and dryer. It is WONDERFUL. (And I hope I am never in a situation to have to appreciate electricity this much again.)