Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 56: Love Trap

That was the name of HH's car when I first met him. And it ended up being exactly that for me. Or at least, HH did. I've been trapped in his love ever since.

Thus, today he was the source of many Joyful Moments. A part of this is simply because he's wonderful and I'm completely in love with him. But another part is that we're in the middle of writing the story of "How We Met" and reviewing our dating and the process of falling in love takes me back to all the giddiness and joy that brought. And just how wonderful falling in love with him felt.

I am one lucky lucky girl. And very blessed.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments from reminiscing over some of the best Joyful Moments you've ever had!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Joy today was snorkeling in the Red Sea. Much more like AWESOME! I still can't believe we did that.