Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 44: My Talented Family

Today was... difficult to describe. And I don't really want to relive it in an effort to come up with a good word.

It was not my favorite day. We'll leave it at that.

But tonight was the Variety Show at church. Which 3 out of the 4 of us were signed up to participate in. So, even though it was the last thing I wanted to do, we had to go.

Sweet P played a piece on her violin


And she did AMAZING!! Her bravery never ceases to amaze me.

And so many people came up to me afterword gushing with their praise and awe of my baby girl. I love being the proud mamma. A Joyful Moment I'm sure I'll relive as the mother of this talented little girl.

HH and I did a little something as well.

Unfortunately, I didn't explain the use of the flash well enough to my friend who was kind enough to be our photographer.

This was the clearest photo taken. I'll leave our "talent" to your imagination.

Suffice it to say, our friends at church now know the HH I know a lot better. And they have a little glimpse into why my life with him is just totally fun. F.U.N.

And so, on this awful horrible no good very bad day, Joyful Moments were still to be had. Thanks to my family. I'm so blessed.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments--even on the awfulest horriblest no goodest very baddest days.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Bravo K!!!!!
she is so brave to go up there in front of everyone! Did you take a video? Oh I want to see her.
And please tell me someone took a video of your performance! I have never seen you guys do it!

Linda said...

My joy - success at the consulate! In a few days we'll have our visas - YEA!!!