Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 40: I Would Walk 500 Miles and I Would Walk 500 more

But first, the pictures that we finally hung on the walls this weekend:

For the beach-themed bathroom. My kids really REALLY missed the beach when we first moved here.


And the frames I made for them for Christmas.

Now, as for those miles.

Actually, I would spin them.

That's right--today I passed the 1,000 mile mark on my spin bike at the gym. Woohoo! I get my name up on a chart on the wall for that. And that was another of the silly goals I set of things I want to accomplish before BB comes.

Yeah, in case you're wondering, it was a Joyful Moment. I'm rather pleased about it.

And I can't wait to keep racking up the miles.

But really, today was a pretty good day. Filled up with Joyful Moments. I just had to share this specific one because I'm pretty proud of myself.

Thanks for letting me share.

Wishing you Joyful Moments accompanying something worth bragging about!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

We had a sucessful night with non member friends and a really nice FHE with them.

Anonymous said...

Well... that's quiet interessting but honestly i have a hard time visualizing it... wonder what others have to say..

Christy said...

Awesome! that is a good idea!

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I can't imagine doing what you did - and even more because you're pregnant. You're awesome. My joy came from receiving some very good news. But it's a secret so can't share...