Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 50: I Changed My Mind

That is my right as a female.

And, I'm so proud of myself for doing this for 50 consecutive days!

Okay, back to changing my mind.

The Joyful Moment I was going to post about involved the fact that today was a beautiful, warm-ish day so the kids and I walked to the park and they got to play for a while. Until Little M landed on his head in the mud off the swing. But he was more bothered by the mud than anything else, so the Joyful Moment wasn't ruined.

However, I just experienced a Joyful Moment that topped that one.

I was tucking Little M into bed and he said, "I don't want you to go."

He says this to me every night. It's cute and sweet and I don't want him to think I don't reciprocate, so I try to come up with a good response every night. Tonight the best I could do was repeat back, "You don't want me to go?" And then I said, "You no want me to go?" And then for some odd reason I said, "No you want me go to?" Or something along those lines.

And Little M burst into the biggest fit of giggles--ever. It was so cute!

So, I just kept repeating it in different mixed up ways and he was laughing hysterically the whole time. And then it grew and I got a fit of giggles too. And I think that made his fit even worse and we just sat there and giggled for several minutes. Good hard belly giggles.

And it was fun. And my top Joyful Moment of the day.

Wishing you all giggley Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your blog today (May 9) motivated me to catch up, even though I am 50 days behind. You don't have to read, but I want to add my joys as I read yours. Belly giggles must have been fun when you were so pregnant. :) My joy came from spending time with a friend who was recovering from back surgery.