Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 307: TJ's

A Trader Joe's just opened not too far away.  This morning.  So, the boys and I headed over to celebrate the Grand Opening.  We even got a festive lei in honor of the fun.  If that's not a Joyful Moment, I don't know what is.

We had a Trader Joe's back in New England and I love loved it.  How fitting that one turns up here now when I'm trying to go more organic and healthy with our diet.  The first exciting item I place in my shopping cart?  A bag of cute little sweet potatoes.  They're Baby B's favorite.

And then we bumped into a couple of our friends, who I will call "H-Squared".  And that was another Joyful Moment.  Because, let's face it, I love my friends.

And then we had the kids in bed by 7 PM tonight.  THAT is one satisfying Joyful Moment.  And I have my HH to thank for his efforts.

Wishing you all healthy and satisfying Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lots of joy tonight when we met friends (Rawlings' family) at Christmas Around the World. And got to watch Greg dance on stage. HE'S GOOD!!!