Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 319: The Real Me

Today was an odd day.  It started off rough and stressful.  And I immediately reverted back to my former grumpy and angry self.  As I sat there taking my stress out on my poor children at breakfast, I suddenly remembered--this isn't me.  Not any more.

So, I shifted my mindset and calmed down.  And even managed to be cheerful before sending Sweet P off to school.

I did it!

And that was today's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in behaving the way you want to--even when it's hard!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah for you!!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Okay, I don't usually comment...but as I was scrolling thru my blog roll, those first sentences caught me. I love that there are more people than just me that feel like they need to change and *love* that you have conciously chosen to do it. (c: Thanks for the encouragement!

Meg said...

Wow. You're an inspiration. I love you!

Linda said...

I appreciate you. Thanks for sharing it like it is. I think all of us can relate. I miss you. Seems like we haven't talked in years.

My joy was going to tithing settlement with the love of my life.