Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 328: I Played The Piano

My piano.  In my bedroom.

Odd place for a piano, you say.

This is true, but that really isn't the point.

The point is this:  I have a piano of my very own!  It's brand new!  It's beautiful!  I sat down and played it and the world was at peace.

That might have been helped by the fact that I was home alone.  But still, breaking out my music and scattering my fingers across the keys was an unrivaled Joyful Moment.  Oh, it was sheer bliss!  And it was a bit of a miracle because as of yesterday morning we weren't sure what piano we wanted--let alone where to buy it.  But it turns out that HH is a bit of a miracle worker.  Lucky me!

And it's Christmas Eve so, naturally, there were plenty of other Joyful Moments to be had.  But I really couldn't wait  to share that one with you.

Wishing you all blissful Joyful Moments and a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What a wonderful hubby and a *fabulous* Christmas present! Merry Christmas to you and yours, you cute girl, you! (c:

Aubrey

Linda said...

I'm so very happy for you! :) Our joy was connecting with old friends during the day and then acting out the nativity story with Weston, Megan, & Wyatt tonight, singing hymns and primary songs along the way.