Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 310: Set Back

Today was frustrating.  I don't think it was my best as far as avoiding anger and staying positive.  But I'm trying to remedy that now and I know that tomorrow will most likely be better.  So, that's still progress, right?

Fortunately, there were still Joyful Moments to be had amid the frustrations.  For instance, Little M has been doing sweet things all day and then saying, "That could be a service."  So cute!  And I love that he's getting the Service concept down as well.

And then we starting tying blankets to donate to the children's hospital tonight.  I looked over and saw Sweet P sitting in her daddy's lap, tying a knot together.  That was a very touching, sweet Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments to outnumber the frustrating ones!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Little M is amazing. And reflects your teachings in his words. I appreciate your frankness. Not a great day for me either; I spent way too many hours taking off and redoing the lights on our Christmas tree. It was pretty sad after 2 years in storage and a couple of moves during that time. But now it looks the best ever, and that is joyful.