Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 325: Whoda Thunk?

That seeing this outside my kitchen window could possibly be a source for a Joyful Moment?



But Little M was so unimaginably excited about it, I couldn't help myself.

And then I realized that maybe after all the noise and dirtiness, a nice family will move in next door.  With children to play with my children.  Oh, please, oh, please!  That would be a stupendous Joyful Moment!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are noisy and dirty!

p.s.  Please, ignore how filthy my window is.  It is WAY too cold to go out and clean it!  (Of course, I'll have to think of another excuse once it warms up.)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your window just reminds of the experience Pres. Monson shared in General Conference. I think you should leave it that way all the time, as a constant reminder... :)

Suddenly I am hosting a dinner tomorrow night for 4 of my siblings and spouses and I am filled with JOY that we are here and can do this. YEA for family!