Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 327: The Drop Off

Did anyone else read that in Marlin the Clown Fish's voice?  I did.

Anyway, today's Joyful Moment was found in dropping off 37 blankets at the Children's Hospital.  I am so grateful to all the friends that helped that to happen by donating material and time and fingers!


Another, smaller, Joyful Moment came when we went to a store up in the Big City and got hats for Sweet P's upcoming birthday party, for a tiny fraction of the price I thought I was going to have to pay!  Sweetness!

And there was another awesome Joyful Moment that happened in between those two, but it will be better shared tomorrow.

I hope you can handle the suspense.

Wishing you all exciting and suspenseful Joyful Moments!

3 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Congrats Cheryl! You do so much good for so many. I love you.

Linda said...

That's a beautiful site, all those blankets redy to go. We felt so good when we created similar stacks at Thanksgiving. Congratulations! My joy today was reading Ryan's email about my Dad in WW2. It brought tears because I miss him, and joy because I get to be his daughter FOREVER!