Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 317: Tickling The Ivories

Except that they were really made from wood.

Tonight I sat down and plunked out a few notes on a digital piano that we might be purchasing for Christmas.  I cannot describe the joy of this Joyful Moment.

I'm not a superstar on the piano, by any means, but playing it is one of the best medicines for whatever ails me on a bad day.  And on a good day, it's just the yummiest most bestest icing on the cake ever.  I haven't had a piano since we left New England and I am in serious withdrawal!!!

So, the prospect of having one in my home again is driving me mad with anticipation.  But every time I think about the fact that I will soon have a piano that I can play whenever I want, I about die from the joy that Joyful Moment provides.

In case you can't tell--I CAN'T WAIT to have a piano to play to my fingers' content!!!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that tickle!

2 comments:

Amy said...

here, here, ditto, ditto. Love playing the piano. Such therapy.

Linda said...

And I'm the lucky mom who's been able to hear hours and hours of piano melodies from my talented daughters. I'm the lucky one.

Today I plowed I accomplished more things than I sometimes get done in a week. And I feel GREAT! That's my joy, the feeling I feel.