Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 455: Grandma's Jewelry

Last time I visited my mom I was able to get some of my Grandma's jewelry.  A couple necklaces in particular meant a lot.  Today I wore my favorite one and received a bunch of compliments from my friends.  And it was a Joyful Moment receiving these compliments and being able to share that it was my grandma who possessed such excellent taste in jewelry.

Pretty much anything that lets me bring up memories of my grandma provides a Joyful Moment.  I miss her.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments graced with excellent taste!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing this. I agree. She was an amazing woman! And she was a joyful woman.

We had a joyful time with our primary class - We have 11 6-year olds and sometimes we have a hard time keeping their attention. Today we presented and explained our 3 class rules, which they did an amazing job following. We had a great time and felt like they actually understood what we were teaching.

Gustavo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.