Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 470: Out Of Principle

I'm not going to mention a word about my health.

One Joyful Moment today was when a friend brought over dinner tonight.  Does it count as not mentioning my health if I explain that cooking is one of the things that just kind of wipes me out in a surprisingly short time, leaving me wanting to go to bed while everyone else eats.

It was great to be able to enjoy dinner without fighting the urge to lay my head on the table.  And the dinner was pretty and delicious to boot.  Triple Threat Joyful Moment.

Then this evening, HH took over my job of mowing the lawn (he's so sweet!) and alerted my attention to these:


Cherries!!!

And these:


Plums!!!

Joyful Moments!

And hopefully, the source of Joyful Moments to come--if we can figure out how to keep the birds away!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments full of fruitful prospects!

2 comments:

Linda said...

You can put a net over the trees, I think. CONGRATULATIONS on your green thumbs!

My joyful moment was 3 hours long, listening to part of BYU's 2011 Women's Conference on kbyutv and cleaning my kitchen when I wasn't taking notes. :)

Amy said...

I'm so glad someone brought you dinner!
My JM was during FHE when Krysta and I told a story using her stuffed animals and she could NOT stop laughing long enough to tell the story. And that made all the kids laugh, and it just made my day.