Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 463: Pictureless

Today's Joyful Moment was caused by a picture (actually, about a million of them), but I don't have any pictures to show for it.

Not yet, anyway.

Two of my friends are fantastic photographers.  How lucky am I?  The same two who took Baby B's newborn photos, actually.  And they were kind enough to take his one year photos this morning.  I got to see some of them and I know I'm probably a little biased, but seriously, they are so adorable!  Probably because the subject is one of the cutest things ever to crawl the earth.  But also thanks to my friends' skills and vision.

Thanks Photo Phriends!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and the pleasure of being able to see some of these cute photos when I get them!

1 comment:

Linda said...

My joy was waking up in my own bed. And having gotten home safely after a 10 hour drive, the last 2 1/2 hours of which were in a snow storm. Can you believe it?!