Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 465: Bring Me My Lab Coat

I am told that no one besides myself could see the top photo in yesterday's post.  I believe I fixed that.  And you owe it to yourself to check my darling Baby B out.

Sometimes some people in my family think I'm a doctor.

I did take anatomy, a couple physiology courses, sports injury, and nutrition in college.  That almost deserves an MD.

So, my little sister called this morning to ask Dr. Cheryl's advice on her poor sick cutie pie baby.  Lucky for her, Dr. Cheryl is an expert in poor sick cutie pie babies.  So, I dispensed all of my vast wisdom on how to care for and cure the common baby cough/cold.  Placing greatest emphasis on just enjoying the opportunity to snuggle a baby who is squirmy and independent when at full health.

I'm really bad at making phone calls.  Really.  Really.  Really.  So, I hardly ever get to talk to my little sister.  And even though it was sad news that induced the call, it was still my Joyful Moment to be able to chat and visit with her for a bit.  She's a cute new-ish mommy.  And a sweet sister.

And then I ran 3.5 miles!!!!

But I'm still going to claim the phone call as today's Official Joyful Moment.  Because it was even more special-er.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are the most special-est!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for putting the picture up- it really is too cute to handle. I'm pretty sure it is my joyful moment for today.

Also, thanks for the advice! I love you! :)

Linda said...

OOOOHHHHH! I just want to pick him up! Thanks for fixing the photo!

My joy today was having a great start to my day which carried me through all the house cleaning that I needed to do with an excellent attitude and a thrilling sense of accomplishment.