Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 782: Sunshine

Another bite-free day!

Joyful Moment.

To be honest, the rest of the day was pretty good too.  I mean, it had its moments, but for the past 2 or 3 days I've actually done a good job of simplifying and only focusing on the truly important--mainly, quality time with the kids.  Which makes for really happy kids.

Plus, it was extra warm today and the kids had a great time playing outside with some of their friends (until Baby B got tired of playing outside and decided to just come in a snuggle with me on the couch).

And happy kids = happy mom.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments with happy people!

4 comments:

Linda said...

HURRAY! I can't say that loud enough. YIPPEEEEEE! for all of you.

My JM was making a "quillow" for Natalie and preparing the talk on the Holy Ghost that I get to give at her baptism. Not to mention, being pain free ALL day!

Cheryl said...

HURRAY! I can't say that loud enough. YIPPEEEEEEE! Right back at you!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That really is a break through! It's so hard to break habits in the little ones...but I'm with you, happy kids = happy mommy...I think we're going to follow your lead and take a day to PLAY!!!

Cheryl said...

Aubrey--Are you kidding? It seems like you guys are always doing fun things! The zoo sounded like a lot of fun the other day. We definitely need a warmer climate where going to the zoo in March wouldn't be totally insane!