Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 785: DQ

Z woke us up this morning at 4:45 because she decided she wanted to take a trip outside.

The dog once took a 16+ hour drive and refused to "use the facilities" the entire way (not for lack of support on our part.  HH even stood out in the freezing tundra at 3 AM to try and encourage her to do her business).  

I know she can make it through an 8-hour night of sleep.

Anyway, the point of this is that I have been awake ever since.

Awesomeness.

So, I didn't feel like doing much of anything today.

But let the record show, I did vacuum the stairs and the basement and cleaned the basement bathroom.

I couldn't bring myself to do dinner, unfortunately.

So I didn't.

We used some coupons the kids got a while back and we went to Dairy Queen and got $23 worth of food for $6.

Awesomeness.

And we just had a lot of fun being together as a family.  Enjoying time together (that didn't involve any cooking or clean up by me) was today's Joyful Moment.

That, and the onion rings.  I crave those.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments full of awesomeness!

4 comments:

Alissa Josephine Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa Josephine Hope said...

Hi! Cool blog. If you need to store your computer files and protect your data use thisD link
Unlimited Cloud Storage....Only $4.95/mo - Try it FREE today

Linda said...

We spent this day in the car, excited to get to your big bro's. Beautiful weather, great book on cd, and 7 people we love to pieces waiting for us. All of that would have been my JM if not for the fact that Mel planned a surprise birthday party for us and we received a book of love letters from almost all of our posterity. THAT was the Joyfullest part of my day!

Cheryl said...

It was a Joyful Moment making our parts of that book!