Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 796: Healing

Today was not my favorite day.

But another round of yoga and then an adjustment by my chiropractor and my backside is almost back to normal.  Which is pretty amazing because on Sunday night I was beginning to wonder if I had fractured something, given the level of pain I had.

Before I got into yoga and chiropractic, I would have just babied it and tried to rest and stay off of my feet.  And it probably would have taken weeks to heal.

But between those two healing practices, I was able to stretch it out and get it the blood flow needed to heal and recover.

There is still a significant bruise, mind you.  But it's a million times better than it was two days ago.

And driving home after the chiropractor visit was today's Joyful Moment.  The fall had jarred my entire neck and spine out of line and I have never felt so significantly better immediately following an adjustment.  It just felt so great!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that bring you better alignment!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I am so very happy that you have such healthy methods of recovery. And such speedy methods. How are you feeling now?

Cheryl said...

Much much better! You?

Meg said...

Weird, didn't I tell you about an exact same experience I had on Mon? I fell last Sat, and then went to the chiropractor and yoga on monday and was SO much better. Weird. Are we living parallel lives?

Cheryl said...

You told me about your fall, but I didn't know you'd taken the same route for recovery. (c: