Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 788: Storage Space

The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure this has been a Joyful Moment before.

But today's Joyful Moment was found in once again cleaning out our main storage room.

It was only a half-hearted effort.  Mainly because I'm so tired these days and if I work too hard one day, I can barely move for the next three.  Not really worth it.

But, it's literally become impossible to walk more than two feet into the room.  And with my growing belly, I just can't squeeze between the box stacks any more.  So, I did some rearranging and a lot of recycling today.

It still has a long way to go, but it looks much better.  And I can access the things and places I need.

Joyful Moment!

And I found some of my favorite books from when I was younger for Sweet P to read.  She was pretty excited.  Joyful Moment for us both!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and good reading!

2 comments:

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! On the dejunking and the discovery for sweet p.

My JM was arriving home, after 12 hours of driving. It was soooo worth it, but happy to have the time in the car behind us. :)

Cheryl said...

Mom--And she's been devouring those books ever since! Wish I could have taken that trip with you!!