Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 790: Summer Break?

Our amazing weather persists!  I'm loving it, but I do kind of hope it cools down before it heats up all the way.

Anyway, today we headed off to the Children's Museum.  I was too busy keeping up with Baby B to get to visit much with any of my friends who joined us there.  But he's pretty fun company, so it was alright.  And Sweet P and Little M had a blast exploring and playing together.


This was a rare photo from the rare time we three were together.  Joyful Moments in providing my kiddos with a great time, for sure!

And then I went for a run this afternoon.  A six-mile run!  It was fabulous!  Minus the few miles with plantar fascitis.  And the massive blisters on my right foot.

But it was worth it!

Go ahead, call me weird.

Runners.  Yeah--we're different.

There used to be ads that said that.  I think maybe they were Adidas, or something.

Add that to the list of important things you learned on this blog.

Oh yeah.  And then I spontaneously joined some friends at Village Inn for free pie night.  I was ready for bed a couple hours before I got there.  And then I somehow stayed until 11 PM.  I don't know how I'm going to survive tomorrow!  But time with my girlfriends was definitely a Joyful Moment!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are different!

No comments: