Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 791: Bring The Family To Work Day

Okay, it's not an official day at the office, but we made it one anyway.

We drove down and had lunch (Jimmy John's--you know that was a Joyful Moment in and of itself) with him.  Always a good time spending time together.

We had a lot of fun just hanging out with Daddy.

Although Baby B made it his mission to trash his office.

We each play our part.

Another Joyful Moment was arriving home safely.  I was so exhausted from last night, it was all I could do to stay awake!

Thankfully, Baby B fell asleep just before we got home and stayed asleep during the carseat-to-bed transfer.  I tried to fight it, but I eventually had to give in and take a nap myself.  Baby B woke up a short while later and came and snuggled with me for quite a while.

That was another Joyful Moment.

As was meeting up with some friends for a short while at the park.

And a nice loooong chat with my mom.

It's been a great Spring Break!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and a fabulous break of your own!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I thought I posted previously how much I enjoyed our phone visit - as always!

Cheryl said...

I wonder why the blog keeps doing that?!