Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 794: When A Pregnant Lady Falls

There is a collective gasp and awkward awkward tension just hangs in the air.

And then I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and tried not to cry.

It really hurt.

Both my tush and my pride.

But I did prevent Baby B from potentially falling into yucky water at the dog run.  Mission accomplished.

Other than that incident and the ensuing pain, the dog run was today's Joyful Moment.

It was just fun being there together as a family.  The kids had a great time running and playing (as did Z, of course).  And it was so fun watching Baby B as he said, "I wunnin', Mama!"  And then watching his adorably funny run.  You really have to see him run to understand.  It's got this funny little kind of skip in the middle.  Very difficult to adequately describe.

It's just ridiculously cute.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are ridiculously cute and seriously lacking in awkward tension!

2 comments:

Linda said...

So sorry to hear about your fall. My JM's were abundant today. Receiving a new calling at church to work with some amazing women, HT'ing with my HH to 2 families, and having a crazy busy day somehow feel refreshing!

Cheryl said...

So glad you had a great day!