Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 797: Therapy

I went to bed really angry with a few people.

Sleep definitely helped, but I was still in an angry funk when I woke up.

But, there's nothing like a nice 6-mile run to wear the anger right out of this pregnant lady.  It was a long slow run, perfect for giving me time to clear my head (a real challenge these days!) and sort things out.

Plus, I was more than a little proud of being able to run that far again.

So, it was a Joyful Moment.

And being anger-free was pretty nice, too.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments without any negative funk!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so amazed and impressed!!! I thought it was great that I could swim during my last pregnancy; can't imagine running. REALLY??? SIX miles!!!!

My JM yesterday was catching my brother home to wish him Happy Birthday with a hug and some cupcakes on my way to the temple.

My JM today was getting a lot of errands done and then helping your baby sis.

Cheryl said...

Thanks. It was slow, though.
And way to go!