Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 805: Good Things

Today brought many of them.

One was finding a pregnant friend who happened to have an extra shirt with her at the gym.  Because I had somehow shown up with just the lower half of me ready for yoga.  The top half was still in the minimal attire I slip on before getting the kids breakfast.  I was fully covered, just not in anything I could do yoga in.

Another Joyful Moment was at the mailbox.  More handmade cards from my sister-in-law.  This time it was the "Thank You" cards I'd requested.  They were made especially to thank people who give us stuff for Darling A.  So, they are adorable "Baby Girl" themed cards.  I already used one.  And the recipient was equally delighted at how cute it was.

Thank you, Mel!  I love them!

Another Joyful Moment was getting the bike trailer ready for HH to take Baby B out on a bike ride while I was out and the kids were at Tae Kwon Do tonight.  It made me happy to do a small service for him.  And also, the thought of the two of them enjoying a bike ride together.

Another was stopping at the children' consignment shop and learning that they were going to give me $20 for the most recent box of stuff I'd brought in.  Yay for getting money and getting rid of stuff!

And then meeting up with a ton of friends for dinner tonight.  Yummy food and funny friends.  Excellent Joyful Moment combo!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments full of good things!

No comments: