Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 795: Completion

I've finally been feeling well enough to get my diet back on track.

Except, today I can't stop eating chocolate.

It doesn't matter how much salad and whole grain breakfast I eat.  Chocolate is going to derail my plans for a super healthy diet being siphoned off to the baby.

But I have enjoyed each chocolate I've eaten.

The really good news is, I was able to attend my yoga class through to completion this morning.  I was in so much pain all night from last night's fall, I really didn't think that would happen.  So, it was my Joyful Moment.

And I finally again made progress in my to-do list.  Not necessarily fun, but there were Joyful Moments to be found at times.  Especially, all of the help provided by my sweet HH.

And then there was a really lovely chat with my parents tonight.

My parents are awesome.  Talking to them is pretty much a guaranteed Joyful Moment.

Love you, Mom and Dad!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and moderation in your chocolate eating!


3 comments:

Melanie said...

So hoping a certain package arrives tomorrow and makes for a joyful moment. :)

Linda said...

We enjoyed our phone visit very very much! In fact, that was the JM for your Dad and for me! Hope you recover from the fall without delay or complication... love you!

Cheryl said...

Mel--It most certainly did!

Mom--That was a lot of fun. And I'm feeling much better!