Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 15: Tough Day

Yeah. That's the quickest way to describe today.

But it was not without Joyful Moments, thank goodness.

The one that first came to mind was when HH walked in the door from work. I was busy at the oven and he up behind me and just gave me a hug. He knew that today had been rough, so the love and support he offered through that hug allowed me to release for just a moment and to remember that it was just one day. Things will get better.

So, now I'm off to bed at the same time as my kiddos in the hopes that rest will bring me more Joyful Moments tomorrow.

Wishing you all good days full of Joyful Moments!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

My Joy is knowing tomorrow will be better than today...I hope. My husband isn't home yet, but I can't wait for my hug too.

Melanie said...

My Joy is knowing tomorrow will be better than today...I hope. My husband isn't home yet, but I can't wait for my hug too.

Linda said...

My joyful moment came in visiting with a dear friend. She's in early 70's and Roger is her home teacher. She is from England and I love love love to listen to her. She's having some health and financial challenges, and yet she keeps such a happy attitude. She always focuses on other people and looks on the bright side. She is one of those people who makes life better for everyone who is blessed to spend time with her.