Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 30: Van-ny Banny Bo Manny

That is currently Little M's favorite song. He asks me to sing it to him a million times when I tuck him in for bed at night.

Except for he usually wants me to sing it about "pig" or "light" or something like that.

But neither of those brought me Joyful Moments today.

And I'm not sure that our brand new van arriving today brought me one either.

Looking like a magician when I pushed the button to open the sliding doors for the kids did, however. They were beyond impressed. And then finding out that it has adjustable lumbar support brought another little one. And loading in groceries without having to bend way down and reach way back brought another.

I just hope all these little Joyful Moments can somehow offset the pain of having a car payment every month again.

But I think the biggest Joyful Moment came in realizing that that is one more thing to cross off of my "Things to Do Before BB Gets Here" list. And even though he's going to come when he's going to come, crossing these things off make it seem a little closer.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments enough to offset the unpleasantries of life!

1 comment:

Linda said...

My joy was having my sweetheart return from Europe, in spite of the huge snowstorm, the power outage, and the terrible roads. Having him with me made everything more bearable.