Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 16: TGIF

Thank goodness, indeed!

Today's Joyful Moment was when I realized it was Friday. No matter what the day threw at me, I just had to endure it for 9 hours and then HH would be home and around to help and support for the majority of the next two days.

And we have hardly anything scheduled in to do. Usually our Saturdays are so jam-packed with busyness, I almost don't like them any more. But tomorrow promises to be somewhat relaxing and laid back.

Hurrah!

Wishing you all a relaxing, laid back Joyful Moment (hopefully, a long Moment)!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I went to lunch with 2 good friends - one is about my age and the other is her sweet daughter who's in town on a brief visit before she begins her medical residency. We went to lunch at the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) and talked and remembered and smiled and enjoyed ourselves for over 2 hours.

Amy said...

Here's to wonderful Fridays. My joyful moment yesterday was going dancing with my husband-which we havent' done in years!

Becky said...

My joyful moment for Friday was seeing an empty mending box. And that led to my joyful moment today (Saturday) which was seeing a small pile of completed little infant gowns to add to Newborn Kits for Relief Society. (I have a hard time sewing for others when the family mending pile is screaming at me!)