Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 20: Girl Power!

So, occasionally the women in our church get together to do something or other. Tonight was one of those nights and we played games.

I almost didn't go, but then I got asked to give another woman a ride, so I kind of had to. And I'm so glad I did.

It's an interesting group that shows up for these events. It's pretty much women of all ages and stages from all walks of life. And we sat down and played Catch Phrase. Some of us did, anyway. There were a couple other activities going on as well. But I was in the group playing Catch Phrase. And it was so much fun! I felt very comfortable and among friends.

And that was my Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments bonding with other women!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We had snow all day so Roger worked from home and we were together all day long - very joyful. On top of that I decided to organize some boxes of scrapbook "things" and spent a large part of my day reading cards and notes that my children gave me when they were young, and that their families have given me recently. It was an extremely joyful day!