Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 31: Let's Get Together, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I always loved the original "Parent Trap". So fun. And such a great song.

Anyway, today we spent almost the entire day together as a family. It was chaotic, like any other Saturday. But at least we were enjoying the chaos together.

So, it was like one long Joyful Moment all day long.

Until the end. When someone kidnapped my well-behaved children and replaced them with two ill-behaved maniacs. Fortunately, I know just what to do when this happens. We put the maniacs in bed and I fully expect to have my children back in their place in the morning.

Keep your fingers crossed with me.

Or it could be a difficult day as far as the Joyful Moment thing goes.

Wishing you all day-long Joyful Moments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Amy said...

Spending time together as a family is always so much fun! Hope you well-behaved children return. Soon.

Linda said...

So, were they there the next morning?

My joy was going on a REAL date with my husband. Due to our power outage we wanted to go some place that was warm. So we went see "Avatar" - 3 hours of 3D warmth. On top of that, we went to dinner before. And the whole evening cost us $6.39! Even more joy :)