Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 499: More Asparagus?

Who would have thought I'd have two Joyful Moments centered on asparagus?  And in such a short amount of time!

It's madness!


I forgot to take a picture before we devoured half of this Shaved Asparagus pizza.  So, it's not as pretty, but you can still get the idea.  It was so yummy!  And it was kind of fun shaving the asparagus and doing something different with it!

So, pretty much the whole experience of creating and then eating was my Joyful Moment today.

Oh, and finally trying out my new barbecue sauce on the barbecue chicken pizza.  It was super yummy! However, since I'm still not quite there with perfection, I would love to have the recipes offered!  Thank you in advance!

And one more thing I keep forgetting:  Sorry about adding the word verification thingy.  I despise those. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with all kind of spam comments and it kept getting worse, so I had to install the word verifier as a defense.  Maybe I'll be able to take it down in a month, or two.  For now the spamming has stopped and that makes me feel better.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are delightful in both the production and the enjoyment phases!

3 comments:

Gunta said...

I couldn't WAIT...... I enjoyed my CSA asparagus raw.... it was yummy!

No big deal with the sord verification. Spam is such a bummer.

Linda said...

How do you make time to do everything you do? Are you the infamous Super Woman we've all heard about?

I spent the evening driving to and touring 6 homes in our Parade of Homes. Besides getting ideas, my joy was in not getting lost since they were in 3 different cities and the numbering starts and stops in crazy ways in our area. I knew it would take a miracle to tour all of them before the closing time, but with heaven's help I walked into the last one just in time. :)

Gunta said...

Linda... GPS is really quite reasonable these days. Then again I love getting "lost" on occasion. I've found all kinds of neat spots using that method.