Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 515: (Another) New Plan For My Life!

Except this one is only for a month, so I think I'll actually stick to it.  It's a lot easier for me to commit to hard things (or, at least things that are hard for me), if I know it's only for a little while.  And then I can revert to my wild ways, if I wish.

But I know that as the days wear on, it will get easier, and I'm hoping that will make it easier for me to stick to most of the changes I'm making.


This has nothing to do with that, except that they were both Joyful Moments.  How cute is this little guy trying to brush his teeth with his big sis?  Excuse the mismatched jammies.  HH got him ready for bed last night.  So, I really have no complaints about that.

Anyway, here's what I'm going to do:

Wake up at 6 AM to go for a 30-45 minute run or bike ride every weekday morning.
Introducing three new supplements suggested by my chiropractor--Vitamin D, Fish oil, and a probiotic.
Yoga at the gym at 9:15 every weekday morning.
No sweets.  None.  Nada.  Zilch.
Snacks will be fruits and veggies.
In bed by 10 PM.

I'm both super excited and terrifyingly overwhelmed.

Wish me luck!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that simultaneously excite and terrify you!

2 comments:

Markell said...

Fish oil helps me a ton! I was told about it years ago and have started taking it regularly and it does help, just give it some time. :)

Hang in there! You are worth it!

Linda said...

WOW - sugar free? COMPLETELY? I wish you the best! Will you still eat food that has sugar in it, like bread, etc? I have a feeling you'll feel better very quickly.

My joy was spending the day in the temple and completing the memorization... at last!