Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 502: Stand In The Place Where You Are

Name the song!

Why do we play that game?  I don't know.

You will be happy to know that today went about a trillion times better than yesterday.  Which could just be my Joyful Moment right there.

But we spent a lot of time together today and that was more of one.  The main thing we did was a trip to the zoo.  Where we experienced all kinds of exotic wildlife up close and personal, like this:


And this:


And then Baby B did this:


This is not the first time he's stood alone.  It's not a great  picture either.  But it's the first one I've been able to capture before he sits down and refuses to stand again.  And that capture was a big Joyful Moment for me.  I tried to keep my enthusiasm on the inside, since we were in a public place, but it was a challenge.  I was WAY super stoked.

While it still makes me sad to think of him growing up, he looks so cute doing all these grown up things, and that helps take the sting out of it.

Ah, I love my children.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and the opportunity to just stand still and appreciate them!

No comments: