Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 513: Today Stinks

Remember last month when we bought 12 pounds of honey?  Tonight, Baby B somehow managed to spill it and we lost about half that.


This is me cleaning it up.  And telling HH that I'm not in the mood to smile for a picture.

Not my best photo-op.

Not my Joyful Moment.


This was.

Those are homegrown tomatoes and basil leaves on a homemade naan crust.  And I grilled it.  Creating it was exhilarating.  Grilling it was adventurous.  Devouring it was delightful.

And a rare Joyful Moment in this stinkiest of stinky days.

The End.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and days that don't stink!

3 comments:

Gunta said...

Perhaps you ought to rename Baby B to Winnie the Poo?

Did you mean stinky or sticky days?

Sorry, I shouldn't make light of your plight, but couldn't resist. Besides, that's a really cute picture of you!

Meg said...

Haha- you look like me in all those strange pictures you have of me. Right?! I mean really... its weird how similar we look when we make that face.

Anyway, sorry about the spill... yuck. I wish I was there to help clean up!

My joyful moment was going to the temple with my BFFE Carrie. :)

Linda said...

Ohhhhh, I remember those moments!

The naan creation looks yummilicious!!!

I had a joyful day.